My 10 year dream come true!!!

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have to share with you all that today, I FINALLY added a beautiful pair of Mandarin Dragonets to my tank. This is the single fish that I started this whole thing for! Penny at AquaCorals is AMAZING, she took care of them for 2 weeks before we could ship...just a fabulous person. I am so pumped! Sorry the picture is dark but have my lights off for the day until they settle in. It is my joy to introduce: Amedeus and Artemesia (Ame and Arte to make my life easier!) 20160713_102604.jpg 20160713_102154.jpg
And now I will devote my life to feeding them! :D:D:D:D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats!! Keep us updated!

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats, as long as your tank is full of pods, should do well. Buying bottles pods help too

DRoth335

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! Beautiful fish. I wish we had introduced a pair instead of a single - one of our favorite fish that we've had for over 3 years now.

OP
OP
Leslie Tabor

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! Beautiful fish. I wish we had introduced a pair instead of a single - one of our favorite fish that we've had for over 3 years now.
That makes me very happy to see! I am hoping they will be with me a long time! It is so cute watching them scoot around and they stay right near each other. They just amaze me!

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Leslie, not every day you hear vendors from Maine mentioned on this site. Are you a Mainer too? I've been to Penny's house/shop a few times, although it was years ago. Congrats on the two new members of your fishy family.

OP
OP
Leslie Tabor

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Leslie, not every day you hear vendors from Maine mentioned on this site. Are you a Mainer too? I've been to Penny's house/shop a few times, although it was years ago. Congrats on the two new members of your fishy family.
Hey! Congrats on winning the Tunze pump, I was super jealous until I saw your build thread! ;) That set up of your is going to be beautiful!
I am not in Maine actually, I am in Minnesota. I stumbled across Penny's site looking up Mandarin stuff and contacted her. Simply put, she was so amazing in working with me and just happened to get these guys in a few days after we talked so I took it as a sign! It was meant to be!:D

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back