My 10g nano reef

So my filter stoped working awhile ago so I ordered a new one , and the tank now looks better than ever
 

Attachments

  • 1422241573395.jpg
    1422241573395.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 1422241598751.jpg
    1422241598751.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 1422241617283.jpg
    1422241617283.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 227
That's the same filter I use on my 10 gal nano. I like it. I also used a much larger version on my 55 gal fw tank when I had it up and running. For hob filters, that's my pick.
 
My rastas went from two to 5 and two more are growing in very exciting
 

Attachments

  • 1424039482274.jpg
    1424039482274.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 186
I think its enough for 6 you have just 3 fishes but my idea that you can carry 3 more. Don't worry and best of luck
 
Ok need advice I bought a frag rack , I'm getting a replacement and they let me keep the broken one , I need to know of a way to remove the glue so I can re glue it and hopefully use it
 
Two additions to the tank
 

Attachments

  • 1424649091362.jpg
    1424649091362.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 1424649145249.jpg
    1424649145249.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 176
Here's an update on the 10g added some sweet new pieces like the dragons breath macroalgae hot pink tabbling acro , and a purple blue tip Millie and a sweet gold and blue Millie oh and an elegance
 

Attachments

  • 1425957227763.jpg
    1425957227763.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 1425957238611.jpg
    1425957238611.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 1425957250635.jpg
    1425957250635.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 1425957384792.jpg
    1425957384792.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 116

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new