My 110gal slice of the ocean

reefer110

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
eastern ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let me start by saying this 110 contains all the stuff from my 55 gal tank with over flow box and same fuge . I got this tank from a service job. They wanted to upgrade to a 125. This tank is 5' long. I currently have and aquatic life 4 bulb t5 and I think current 2 bulb t5 all 4' . So total of eight bulbs. I have the right side overflow box drilled near bottom so that compartment stays at same water height as inside tank. And have a red sea ocean clear with a 40 sqft cardridge with a mag 18 running that. I have a aqueon pro 2 refugium . Two 4 inch socks and a aqua top 740 gph return pump. Hydor power heads in first and last chambers to keep detritus from building up. I also have a jebao wp40 in there for making waves :s I have a pretty even mixture of sps which I just got into after I felt my tank was ready.and lps and for softies I have zoas and a shrooms and an finger leather fragment left from the mother I gave away. My love is for acans and wellsis'. As far as live stock goes
2 gold stripe maroon clowns
1 lawnmower blenny
4 green chromis
1 female blonde naso tang
1 tomoni tang ( currently with ick thanks to a powder brown I tried)
1 six line wrasse
1 dragon goby
1bumlbee wheeler goby with tiger pistol shrimp
1 Porclean crab
3 cleaned shrimp
1 fire shrimp
1 green clown goby
1 long tentical anemone for clowns .
Asst. Snails, blue and red leg reef hermits.
1 sand sifting starfish.
Tank contents are about 3 yrs. Only in this tank for roughly 8-9 months. Except naso tang she was a splurge once I got into this tank. I know its not big enough but am always coming across tanks in my line of work. My hobby is my work as well. And I sure do love my job . Lol any way pics to follow. Enjoy
 
Here come the pics
 

Attachments

  • 1401415771704.jpg
    1401415771704.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 1401415788139.jpg
    1401415788139.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 1401415806831.jpg
    1401415806831.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 1401415818036.jpg
    1401415818036.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 134
  • 1401415829456.jpg
    1401415829456.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 180
And
 

Attachments

  • 1401415883223.jpg
    1401415883223.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 202
  • 1401415902268.jpg
    1401415902268.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 1401415919300.jpg
    1401415919300.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 184
  • 1401415933709.jpg
    1401415933709.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 1401415949907.jpg
    1401415949907.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 173
Still
 

Attachments

  • 1401415985019.jpg
    1401415985019.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 1401415997509.jpg
    1401415997509.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 1401416018208.jpg
    1401416018208.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 1401416036439.jpg
    1401416036439.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 1401416052464.jpg
    1401416052464.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 140
And more
 

Attachments

  • 1401416074922.jpg
    1401416074922.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 1401416103309.jpg
    1401416103309.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 1401416120878.jpg
    1401416120878.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 1401416143157.jpg
    1401416143157.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 1401416170977.jpg
    1401416170977.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 137
I have a ton
 

Attachments

  • 1401416208018.jpg
    1401416208018.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 144
  • 1401416223874.jpg
    1401416223874.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 125
  • 1401416240031.jpg
    1401416240031.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 1401416258258.jpg
    1401416258258.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 1401416273115.jpg
    1401416273115.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 120
Then first is my favorite. Glued 4 diff colored monti caps to a piece of totoka live rock a year ago and this is what I have now
 

Attachments

  • 1401416303750.jpg
    1401416303750.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 133
Kworker I want to do one after this fiasco. I should know better seeings how I work at an aquatic store. I guess I just thought I was safe cause it looked great at our store for about a month so I brought it home. And when I got done dripping her and put in tank bam white spots all over. But yes lesson learned. I'm just praying I don't loose all my fish. Giving marine c , garlic extreme , Zoe and zoecon with every feeding of frozen . Which is every night. Marine c goes right into tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new