My 112 future mixed reef build

Kirkslittlereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Messages
84
Reaction score
167
Location
West MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a few years since I've had a tank, starting up the build of this 112g. I'll keep updating as I collect equipment to get it all up and running! Just the tank and stand currently, have rock on the way for it.
20210417_184313.jpg
 
Last edited:
Got the drains hard lined, now to redo the return lines!
 

Attachments

  • D0903C8A-7D45-4BB1-B597-68F4ED5FA5E0.jpeg
    D0903C8A-7D45-4BB1-B597-68F4ED5FA5E0.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 3A123E77-4FBD-4C18-B44A-2BAF37CE0E2B.jpeg
    3A123E77-4FBD-4C18-B44A-2BAF37CE0E2B.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 138
  • D56BB332-1DEA-45DA-9FEE-EE7C919AA398.jpeg
    D56BB332-1DEA-45DA-9FEE-EE7C919AA398.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 136

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new