My 120 gallon build. (round 2)

Awesome tank! I'm thinking of getting a 120 soon if I can find a deal. Perfect dimensions in my opinion for a display tank. I was kicking around the idea of a 180 but that seemed like a bigger jump in husbandry
 
385857bbde92bedc6b69164c5e016c48.jpg


So what should I put on the shelf? Top left.
 
1dec09b06d23659079367943a75e9600.jpg
ce8201122d12e3fb8a4feaa6e5559626.jpg
03370ac9cc091619c814257095889ba5.jpg
f5b59d6e09cedbe7aaa6f35f1c5fc8eb.jpg


Finally upgraded the left light to a 360 and moved the other kessil down to my sump! Loving the new kessil!
 
Wow!!! Amazing. Love the aquascape. That’s a great looking pair of clowns. I’m regretting not getting that new skimmer of yours. How’s it working out for ya?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new