My 120g Fish tank

I don't like keeping fish in acclimation box for too long, they just lose appetite there. Dropped the angel on third day. Centropyge decided to haze the newbie. So far it’s nothing major though, all within reason.


 
1000050016.jpg
 
Very nice angelfishes, do you have any issues with soft corals like mushrooms?
 
Most the soft corals and zoanthids have long since been eaten before him. But not the mushrooms, no one touches them. So, for my tank I can say this guy is reef safe.😄
I can tell you that mushroom corals are my favorites, they come in a wide variety of shapes and colors. Angelfish have always been my favorite fish, and I’m looking to combine them in a new 150 gallon tank.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new