My 125 gallon almost 1 year update

Adrianna

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
238
Location
Schererville
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a little bit of a bumpy road, but my tank will be 1 year in a couple months. For Christmas, I got reef lights, so now I can finally start getting into corals. I have 21 fish and love them all!! I got my first coral last month, a candy apple zoanthid. I had a dream a few days ago that I was doing plumbing on a tank that I had upgraded too. It's a dream of mine to upgrade to a 300 gallon tank and have a fish room. Only a dream until my boyfriend and I find our forever home. Another dream of mine is for my beautiful clowns to make babies. I want to learn and grow with this hobby and I love having the ocean in my home!

Candy Apple Zoanthid.jpg Mickey, Minnie, and Sushi.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Video of the fish 12.29.20.mp4
    48.1 MB
Cool! Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new