My 125 gallon full Ecotech tank

Rinks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
121
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been one year since the tank has been up and I have had a great time watching it grow. Very happy with the results so far and I plan to keep going into the future.....

Equipment:

Lifereef custom Berlin sump
- Lifereef media reactors
- Lifereef protein skimmer
- Lifereef 18gallon refugium

3 - Ecotech Gen 3 pro Leds
- Ecotech tank mounts

Apex system (complete)
-Every controller available

1- Ecotech MP60

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!!!

IMG_1492.JPG


IMG_0572.JPG


IMG_0022.JPG


IMG_0026.JPG


IMG_0584.JPG


IMG_0231.JPG


IMG_0271.JPG


IMG_0019.JPG


IMG_0159.JPG


IMG_0176.JPG
 
Looks great, I'm really digging your fish selection.
 
Great reef!
 
Thank you. Jeff at life reef does great work. He actually just started making sumps with fluorescent acrylic. Check out his website they looked really nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new