My 14 gallon biocube

Time for an update! My tank is now over 4 years old and everything is doing great! But as we all know a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are some pics!
0308171114i.jpg
0308171112b.jpg
0308171112c.jpg
0308171113b.jpg
0308171113e.jpg
0308171113g.jpg
0308171113h.jpg
0308171113k.jpg
0308171114i.jpg
 
This is really pretty. I have the oceanic 8 gallon version. Brand New to this. Week one set up. I hope ours turns out half this nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new