My 15 gallon nano mixed reef

Luka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
366
Reaction score
80
Location
Westport Conneticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my very first tank a 15 gallon nano. I thinks it's 4 months old I am not sure somewhere around there. Let me know what you think! I have progression pics, it will just take some digging. Let me know if you want to see those as well. I have a fire fish in there a McCosker's flasher wrasse a little hard to photograph. Enjoy!

full tank shot.jpg


Kedds.jpg


Favia.jpg


Other zoa.jpg


Button polyp.jpg


Acan.jpg


Mushroom.jpg


Monti.jpg


Green slimer.jpg
 
Nice tank!
 
Very nice!!
 
Looking good, Luka!

You've got some really nice colonies in there. Those acans & polyps look fat & sassy, and that acro (slimer?) looks pretty happy as well!

~Bruce
 
Thanks Bruce, yes that is a green slimer. I am using very weak LEDs (Marine Orbit smallest one available) people said I wouldn't be able to do SPS so I tried and it seems to be working fine. Added the monti two weeks ago. The slimer has bee in there for 4 weeks maybe longer. I think I might start a thread on it for those who in the future think about purchasing the lights.

All of the corals and fish are from Greenwich Aquaria.

Aww crap forgot to post a pic of the hammer, I will post one when I get home.
 
Nice job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new