My 150DD

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
302
Reaction score
513
Location
Farmington CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PXL_20211001_154353412.jpg
PXL_20211001_155107542.jpg
PXL_20211001_154127285.jpg
PXL_20211001_154758017.jpg
PXL_20211001_161041748.jpg
PXL_20211001_154134944.jpg
PXL_20211001_154809959.jpg
PXL_20211001_154913751~2.jpg
PXL_20211001_154839724.jpg
PXL_20211001_155033400.jpg
 
Beautiful.

Mature colonies of pretty much anything beats the hell out of a tank full of $400 1/2" sticks and putty.
Totally agree, I usually only cut when they're gonna hit. I had a thread on RC "how to keep an idiot busy". Still a good read, but I don't update anymore.
 
That's a beautiful display. Thanks for sharing.

Could you talk about your lighting and water parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new