My 180 planet aquarium tank

alexf762

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a 180 gallon planet aquarium RR with a cherry costal stand. With a 36' crystal trigger system sump. I have started the plumbing with a herbie overflow system. I am moving everything over from my current 90 gallon tank. I will have 3 kessils, a BRS GFO reactor, reef octopus 1000 int skimmer apex unit, smart ATO, gyre generator 130 (i won at the Lmar swap!) and a jabao pump, and a danner 18 pump.
9010e9b1f0ebedc7d00c83454d53f04a.jpg
0780816d30b9a0a96aad7c22aa887425.jpg
457f10394d705796afc6e111ad7d2f65.jpg


Set up in January
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very nice!
 
If I may ask what did the tank run u when ordering from planet Aquariums? What options did u choose. I’m planning on ordering one soon from them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new