My 180

Kzoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2013
Messages
138
Reaction score
177
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after my 120 cube started to leak at one of the seams, had to do a fast transfer to my new 180.
This was my cube before I took it down :(

 
sorry to hear about the cube, I had a 60g cube spring a leak on me as well.

looks amazing!, look forward to seeing more on the 180 :)
 
FA0DFDF7-55F8-4B7C-B7BF-A569B7A110B5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new