my 180g reef pics

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
7,391
Location
Milwaukee, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you enjoy! Updated pics to the correct versions.

MIA_1196.jpg


MIA_1215.jpg


MIA_1231.jpg


MIA_1233.jpg


MIA_1239.jpg


MIA_1240.jpg


MIA_1257.jpg


MIA_1263-2.jpg


MIA_1275.jpg


MIA_1276.jpg


MIA_1278.jpg


MIA_1280-2.jpg


MIA_1280-3.jpg


MIA_1287-2.jpg


MIA_1304-2.jpg


MIA_1313.jpg


MIA_1323.jpg


MIA_1326.jpg


MIA_1327.jpg


MIA_1339.jpg


MIA_1341.jpg


MIA_1342.jpg


MIA_13442.jpg
 
Last edited:
stunning pictures. I like the picture of the clowns and the RBTA. Do the clowns have any aggression among themselves?
 
stunning pictures. I like the picture of the clowns and the RBTA. Do the clowns have any aggression among themselves?
Amazingly so far no. That may change someday, but for now all 3 seem to be living in harmony. I was expecting them to boot the smaller one, and I have another BTA name in the tank for him if that day comes. We shall see.

Also, I updated the pics, I accidentally uploaded the unedited ones so lots of them were very "blue".
 
Beautiful photos!
 
Very nice! What kind of lighting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new