my 180g so far :)

Yeah my Duncan's get stringy as the day goes by. Weird cause I've always seen them short on others.
 
well its been a little wile since I have update this thread so a few things have changed

for fish all I now have- blizzard clown, phantom clown, darwin clown, half black mimic tang, bellus angel, pair bangii cardinals

full tank shot
IMG_9273.jpg


new clown
IMG_8416.jpg


my chalice is growing up!!
IMG_9254.jpg


better pic of my clam
IMG_9256.jpg


I picked up a lt nem today, its not as bleached as it looks in the pic all the clearish white is either light blue or yellow and it has purple stripes
IMG_9266.jpg

IMG_9271.jpg
 
Last edited:
Everything looks great!! I have the same issue with my nem looking bleached when I take a pic. I haven't figured out the trick yet of getting the true colors.
 
thanks everyone!!

I need to get the sand cleaned up (I really need a frag tank)

Love the tank!!! Especially that frogspawn moutain and that phantom clown. Where did you buy the clown from??

thanks I had a pair of the phantoms but my pistol shrimp went on a rampage and ate my starry blenny,a pair of helfrichi firefish, and a phantom :(
I got the phantoms locally
 
Tank looks great! Love the center piece TREE! HA!
 
thank you the frogspawn has around 45-50 heads on it.this is the second time it has gotten this big, the first time it was 43 heads and I cut it up :( that wont happen again.
it is closed a little more than usual in the pic I just added another hydor 1400 for more flow
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new