My 200 Gallon tank.

Merv49

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
214
Reaction score
169
Location
North Charleston SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first salt water tank at 11 months.


And a picture of my fish room equipment

IMG_0568.JPG
 
Last edited:
That is JUST beautiful. Love that tall canyon scape.

What do you feed, how often and how much?
 
Very nice! Is that a huge Koji Wada Pink Nepthea soft coral I see there front and center?
 
Yes it is. It was about one square inch when I got it.
Awesome! Then there is hope for my little nub. :-) How long did it take to get that large?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new