My 210g reef tank

cbjay10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
69
Location
columbus
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 4 months ago I had a ich scare in my 55g FOWLR. And I didn't have any other tanks to transfer the fish over to, to treat the display tank. Sooo I thought "hey, why not go big while I'm at it?" I already had a Naso I knew I was going to out grow his current home fairly quick. So I visited my local LFS and ordered the Reef ready 210g tank and got to work on building my own stand. After a week or so the "ick" problem took care of itself and all my fish were feeding and healthy (pretty sure it wasn't ick anyways). This gave me time to slow down and do the things I wanted to do with this tank to make it great while also working on a budget. I started ordering things for the tank, piece by piece, and now it is scaped and cycling. Still a work in progress, but it's coming along!
IMG_1748.JPG
IMG_1736.JPG
 
Painted the back and bottom of the tank with PlastiDip so that I can easily remove later on if I choose not to keep it black.

IMG_1759.JPG


IMG_1760.JPG


IMG_1767.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new