My 25 Gallon Lagoon

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 25 gallon lagoon! (Updates coming soon :))

IMG_1992.jpeg
 
what fish did u end up getting?
I currently have a tailspot blenny and an orange storm clown in QT. I’ll work from there after they are done.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 75
1/2/25
Update on everything:
many fish and coral died from the LA fires because I had a power outage for a week. I lost two anthias, my tailspot blenny, and my blue spot jawfish. I also lost some hammer corals, and two grail torch corals. Big losses, but i’ll come back from it. As of now, i have started my zoanthid garden and it’s coming along nicely. More updates coming soon.
IMG_4565.jpeg
IMG_4567.jpeg
 
Haven’t posted anything on here in a while so I thought I’d show my nuke ‘em rhodactis shroom that’s taken off recently.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5116.jpeg
    IMG_5116.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5117.jpeg
    IMG_5117.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 49
i’ve also grown a pretty big liking for zoas haha. this is my current garden under whites. looks gorgeous under blues.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5122.jpeg
    IMG_5122.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5121.jpeg
    IMG_5121.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5120.jpeg
    IMG_5120.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new