My 29 biocube

Everything doing great

15963375049049001085411400045453.jpg 15963375194755962697088569709548.jpg
 
sweeet... that coralline really taking off now!! :cool:
 
Spoke with eshops today and they said my skimmer was too high of a water level and recommended to dry skim, i have always been a wet skim guy, but since i took their advice I've had a good drop in P04 , hanna chexker PPb from 55 to 25
 
Looks great! I’ve been tweaking Biocube’s myself for the past 10 years. I recently replaced my siphon overflow and drilled the back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new