My 29 Gallon Mixed Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,895
Reaction score
1,664
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I just realized that I don't have a tank thread for my 29 gallon reef so I thought that why not make one now. (I am also making one because a lot of times you need to have one to enter into give aways ;))
Ill post some pics soon
 
image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg


The bird nest on the top has died since this picture :(
All my numbers were perfect so I think it was something to do with a temperature swing.
 
image.jpeg

I named this little guy conchkowski (instead if gronkowski :)) I am not even a patriots fan but I thought that it was cleaver
 
image.jpeg

I got this rock nem from Aqua SD and my sexy shrimp loves it :)
 
Looking good!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new