OP
OP
O

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would get rid of it, i want one bad but i dont bc my tank is packed with corals and i dont want him killing them, IMO its not worth having one

hehe well if the clowns were to actually host it I would just leave the tank as a FOWLR and setup another for a reef :D.

OP
OP
O

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually I just found someone who wants mine :D. gonna trade him for couple lbs of cyclop eeze :D.

OP
OP
O

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got 4 new corals yesterday for the tank. Havent decided on where to put them in the tank yet but going from left to right

radioactive acro, Lucky Charm, Blue Tort, Bright red shrooms. To be honest I will have to get a picture of these under the moonlighting asap cause the LC and RA both are a SWEET flourescent green under the moonlighting and the red shrooms are a VERY bright flourescent Orange under the moonlighting. Oh and I did a 12 hour interceptor dip on all my sps I currently own. No red bugs yet knock on wood.

ilw2h7p1ofk6eorwwzv_fragswap044.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I am waiting for the Moonlighting to get back to 100% cause right now its I think at 60%. I will prob do the radioactive in the PNS thread on MR :D.

OP
OP
O

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have now started to sell off my tank. I have run out of time to deal with it as my kids are getting older (all 4 of em lol), I am starting to plan vacations with my kids, plus I am going to college through work since I am going through the electrical apprenticeship program while working 40-56hrs/week.

So if anyone wants the Black and White Percula $25
and my Lawnmower blenney is $10. Everything else livestock wise is sold. Once the 2 fish are gone ill post up the hardware that I will be willing to part with.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 88 71.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back