My 30 breeder

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here has been the progress of my 30Breeder..I moved up to it from my 20H tank
Its light is a TEK 4x24 with
Blue+
Aquascience 15K
ATI Aquablue special
Blue+
Stand
KH5V0231.jpg


KH5V0241.jpg

Tank

KH5V0337.jpg

KH5V0338.jpg

KH5V0339.jpg

I should get some new pics.
KH5V0427.jpg

KH5V0354.jpg

KH5V0349.jpg




KH5V0328.jpg

KH5V0315.jpg

KH5V0314.jpg

KH5V0284.jpg

Hope everyone likes...I am going to be chaging the flow over to a Vortech MP20 next week.
 
thanks...I think its soooo much nicer then my old 75g
shallow and wide is the kinda tanks I like
the tank is a Perfecto 30breeder so its only 30" long unlike the AGA 30breeder thats 36" long
but both are 12" tall and 18" wide and thats what i wanted :) plus I went with the 30" tank cause then i wont need a new light since mine was a 24" fixture
 
Looks great! Your aquascaping is fantastic. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new