My 300 Gallon Reef Aquarium

ReefRealEstate

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was asked by R2R to post on the forum so here it is. This is my first time posting on here but I do have a you tube channel that I started at the very beginning of my Reef Tank Build. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/c/ReefRealEstateInCanada

I absolutely love the abilities we have to share now. So different from when I had my first tank 12 years ago. Anyway, enjoy!

This tank is currently coming up on 18 months.

088c05e54233571b5eeec61e5132e440.jpg
8214d3f69ad1d64324907a3157a44ab6.jpg
8126d81851b5c9d9519b6e815a72efa7.jpg
64fbcb7e584a6f8e79be6fe21531fcf2.jpg
40f75db1af5d6a685586415ea0a39bdc.jpg
4a6e0b17bf64687c70a88b1910d543bb.jpg
3ca0c243b08ef9e4b778b865b427418b.jpg
 
That’s a beautiful system and pictures and welcome to R2R as well!
 
Very nice!! Welcome to R2R!!
 
I was asked by R2R to post on the forum so here it is. This is my first time posting on here but I do have a you tube channel that I started at the very beginning of my Reef Tank Build. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/c/ReefRealEstateInCanada

I absolutely love the abilities we have to share now. So different from when I had my first tank 12 years ago. Anyway, enjoy!

This tank is currently coming up on 18 months.

088c05e54233571b5eeec61e5132e440.jpg
8214d3f69ad1d64324907a3157a44ab6.jpg
8126d81851b5c9d9519b6e815a72efa7.jpg
64fbcb7e584a6f8e79be6fe21531fcf2.jpg
40f75db1af5d6a685586415ea0a39bdc.jpg
4a6e0b17bf64687c70a88b1910d543bb.jpg
3ca0c243b08ef9e4b778b865b427418b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new