My 30gal reef with a nem

Germ42

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
315
Reaction score
174
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a coral beauty, sleeper goby,, spotted mandarin, gold misbarred maroon clown, Midas blenny, and a blue sided wrasse
Coral:
I have a leather coral in the center , zoas, frogspawn, hammer coral, star polyps, and some pumping Xenia, I'm not sure what the green zoas are called.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1459312683.841783.jpg
 
This is a good picture of the leather and the nem, that picture was about a month ago, it's thriving much more now.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1459312819.860887.jpg
 
Nice!
 
Thank you all very much! I've put a good amount of work into it! I'll have to get an updated picture here soon!
 
Wellllll a lot has changed lol
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461899645.559133.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461899660.030181.jpg


So I upgraded to a 60 gallon drilled with a sump so my clownfish bud frank will be happier lol he loves it and that's exciting! Cool enough he jumped in his anemone when acclimated lol it was def unexpected!
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new