My 32 gallon nano tank

NeilSharpton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning on starting a 32 gallon nano tank. But I’m on the fence about tank size. Would it be better to start with an all in one nano, or go bigger and setup a 75 gallon reef tank? I’m not limited to a tank due to size, I’m more worried if something goes wrong in the nano I won’t be out thousands of dollars. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Aboynamedsous2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning on starting a 32 gallon nano tank. But I’m on the fence about tank size. Would it be better to start with an all in one nano, or go bigger and setup a 75 gallon reef tank? I’m not limited to a tank due to size, I’m more worried if something goes wrong in the nano I won’t be out thousands of dollars. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Generally bigger the better. Larger aquariums are easy to keep because the ph in the water doesn’t fluctuate as easily. But that being said 30 gallon tanks aren’t to difficult to maintain either. My first reef tank was only 10 gallons and I had success! I also have a 30 gallon currently. There not to difficult if you know what your doing just gotta be careful.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.0%
Back