My 32 gallon nano tank

NeilSharpton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
37
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning on starting a 32 gallon nano tank. But I’m on the fence about tank size. Would it be better to start with an all in one nano, or go bigger and setup a 75 gallon reef tank? I’m not limited to a tank due to size, I’m more worried if something goes wrong in the nano I won’t be out thousands of dollars. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
 
I’m planning on starting a 32 gallon nano tank. But I’m on the fence about tank size. Would it be better to start with an all in one nano, or go bigger and setup a 75 gallon reef tank? I’m not limited to a tank due to size, I’m more worried if something goes wrong in the nano I won’t be out thousands of dollars. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Generally bigger the better. Larger aquariums are easy to keep because the ph in the water doesn’t fluctuate as easily. But that being said 30 gallon tanks aren’t to difficult to maintain either. My first reef tank was only 10 gallons and I had success! I also have a 30 gallon currently. There not to difficult if you know what your doing just gotta be careful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new