Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20171105_140056.jpg
20171105_140051.jpg
20171105_140051.jpg
been in the hobby for about 7 yrs many ups and downs due to a traveling job, but switched jobs home every night to tinker.35 hex 25 pounds of rock, mix reef, vertex 130 skimmer, mp10, brs reactor with chemi pure blue in it. sb reef lights, diy fuge , and so happens my auto top off died on me. had it for 3 yrs and I was doing my water change and maintenance and plugged everything back in and ato started dumping kalk in my tank. lucky I was right there and stopped it right away, but once I plug it in it starts the pump sensor fail I don't know. just glad I was there lol. so its manual top off and a rigged up kalk dripper till Christmas haha.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool set up, how did you get the sump tank in there?

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was moving and had a small window to downsize my 50 gallon and make the move to new place o got the tank for free and found the stand on craigslist so when it came time to put it together I realized the sump wouldnt fit and my skimmer was too tall so.. I cut the dementions of the sump out of the stand and set the stand over the sump.so the sump is sitting on the floor. Lol was in a pinch made it work.haha

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 45.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%

Back