My 37 gal sump less

The Kahnasaur

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
23
Location
New Jersey - Philadelphia area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg


About 5 yrs old now. Under a quad t5 fixture. HOB skimmer. GFO and biopellets running continuously.
 
The tank was moved in May and I was finally able to add a sump. Unfortunately I lost my 4 Line(12 Line) wrasse in the move. I was able to add in a Melanarus and a Neon Dottyback that are doing very well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new