Leslie Tabor

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been following this thread. Any updates. Love your tank
Hi! Wow this was fun for me going back through this! I was actually just talking with my construction Forman (aka. Dad) about putting in a fresh air vent in the sump closet. Hoping that would be easier to keep up my pH than having a fan going with the window open all winter.

I guess I can add my Hogfish debacle into this! Lol just added
4 - Fathead Sunburst anthias
5 - Barttlet anthias
1 - Wheeler goby
1 - Aurora goby
1 - Pink Bar goby
1 - Blue Assessor
And...a Citron, and Green clown gobies!

I was down a lot of fish, some due to being beaten by the Hogfish, some age I believe. I had been afraid to get new fish! But now that the Hogfish is gone all my new babies are doing great! And my Royal Gramma and Orange Spotted goby can actually enjoy their "ocean".
20200517_131730.jpg

I am trying out a Skimz Wavemaker pump, it was A LOT cheaper than the Sicce and still had the 360 degree positional head. I really like it so far and it is way easier to control than either the Gyres or the MP40. I have only been using it for a few weeks, but may consider swapping out all my pumps to these!

Thanks for looking at my thread and pulling me back in! What a time I have had with my reef!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back