My 3G Picotope @ 1yr

Pilg0re

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm posting this because of this https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/nano-reefs/189350-nano-lovers-nano-nano-contest.html contest but I'm happy to share my system with this community!

5r5P0uC.jpg

kkq2mzq.jpg


I'm probably going to upgrade it to a ~10g low iron tank soon so I can give the corals more room but here's the equipment I have now.

Tank: 3 Gallon Picotope

Filter: Aquaclear 50 with inTank media basket.

Heater: 25w cobalt neo-therm

Lighting: Nano Box Reef Mini Tide with Red Moonlight

ATO: Auto Aqua ATO

Hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or questions I'll be happy to answer them!

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new