My 4 Month Anniversary!!!!

Thanks Victor. You have an awesome collection. I'm just glad you live so far way :)
 
Before I can't take a vacation since I save all my PTO for my kids if they get sick .. SO now I am unemployed I can go to Orlando for a week!..,. Here I come lol
 
Thanks mark for the nice words, maybe I will see you here when you take your daughter to Disney one day :nerd:

Yep, We are going to Disneyland later in the summer for the first time. It will be her first time. My wife already kind of knows that most of our vacations are planned around reefing anyways so you can never tell when I'll show up ;)
 
Yep, We are going to Disneyland later in the summer for the first time. It will be her first time. My wife already kind of knows that most of our vacations are planned around reefing anyways so you can never tell when I'll show up ;)
Just make sure you bring a box of goodies with you :tongue::nerd:
 
Just make sure you bring a box of goodies with you :tongue::nerd:

I was thinking I would just come in and ask a whole bunch of newbie questions. Thats one of my favorite things to do when visiting a new store :nerd:
 
Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I don't have the toxic pie. :(
 
Mark, change the plans to Disney World and you're in business :D

I think I'd take IMACwest over any local conventions out in FL this summer. Have you seen the list of speakers at that event? I am one of those people that like to learn how to keep corals and fish long term, rather than just spend money. Thats what Fedex is for ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new