My 4 month old aquarium

Beth93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Beth here and a new member!

Did and failed at reefing about 12 years ago when I was too young to figure out what I was doing. Now 4 months into my favourite hobby and I'm so pleased with how everything is doing ☺️

Got the Aqua one reefsys 180l tank with 2 clowns, 3 chromis, goby and shrimp pair and a new peppermint shrimp! Our cuc are the best with our urchin, mochi, being our favourite.

Any suggestions on new corals would be amazing! Love the torch corals which will come next.

Best thing, our two cats are completely uninterested which was a huge worry to start with!

Happy reefing ❤️
68822.jpg
68876.jpg
 
Hi and Welcome back to the hobby. 🙂

You are to a great start, the tank looks awesome.

To help us make coral recommendations we need some information on lighting, such as fixture brand.
 
Following along!
 
Welcome aboard! Looks like a good start. I'm also somewhat new to reefing. I was glad to see our two cats completely disinterested! They still like drinking from our freshwater tanks though... nutrient export, I guess?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new