My 40 gal "kinda cube"

Mauireefer808

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
44
Reaction score
28
Location
Vancouver wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Just set up my newest tank about a month ago:) it's 37 gal acrylic cube lit by a kessil a160, a 20 gal sump with a bubblemaxx ps2500 skimmer. Thanks for looking!​
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 278
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 293
Not a bad looking little tank you got there. You said it is your newest tank, what other have you had?
 
Thank you DaveMorris! Oh, I grew up in Maui, son of a tropical fish diver, so I have been in the saltwater hobby since I was like, 5! Haha too many tanks to count lol but this tank here is a nice upgrade from my last which was a 5gal pico reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new