My 40 gallon reef tank

Fishfeet57

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
20
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new here, I have started a new reef tank.. it been 20 years since my last setup..
1520474726285-2073462783.jpg
 
!!! Welcome back!!! Like the rock setup. Will looks nice with some corals.
 
Welcome to R2R, very nice set up:)
 
!!! Welcome back!!! Like the rock setup. Will looks nice with some corals.
Thanks.. I have a zoa and a green star polip in ther..just small frags.. also a yellow tail damsel and 4 hermit crabs. .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new