my 40 gallon zoanthid tank

A few new pictures today.

framepurpleaussie2.jpg



These were sold to me as wow's


framewow.jpg




Thought I'd lost all my ppe's, but these ones might make it.


frameppewithflash.jpg
 
Hey,

you have a lot of nice Zoas ;)
Two Questions:

1. What you are useing for an Reefsalt?
2. Did you lose any Zoas in last Time?

Greetz from Germany! ;)
Michael
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new