My 40G Breeder

Following along! What are your plans with the tank?
 
Following along! Considering doing the same.
 
Following along! What are your plans with the tank?
Eventually, mixed reef with all types of corals. Not sure on stocking yet. Gonna start building/plumbing sump sometime here in the next week.
 
Eventually, mixed reef with all types of corals. Not sure on stocking yet. Gonna start building/plumbing sump sometime here in the next week.
Good choice for doing a mixed reef! Best of luck with the plumbing!
 
Update: haven’t put together the display tank yet but got 2 clownfish that are gonna stay in my QT tank temporarily. Normally I would’ve waited but I got a great deal on these! ($5 a piece, $10 for two clowns isn’t half bad). More updates to come as I work on drilling the tank for overflow this week.
IMG_5389.jpeg
 
Curious about updates as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new