My 5 1/2 yo mixed reef is dead.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Palting
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I want to help too but my Dad would have my neck if I started giving away pieces of what he just paid over 1k for....he's adamant that if I want to remove them they have to be sold
 
Sorry for your loss! When I saw it was your name on this thread my heart sank. You will get back to its former glory!
 
Friends: it's all in how we look at things. This could be the beginning of your best tank ever :) You know a lot more than what you did when you were starting. Don't let an accident ruin your outlook on things for too long ! :roll:
 
Thanks, guys. Gonna take some time, but I'm looking ahead to better days, and a better tank.
 
oh man :sad: i am so sorry to read this. I am sorry that happened, as i am sure the rest of the community here is. Tons of hard work, and years of investment.... sorry!!!
 
Dang Plating! That sucks! I remember seeing this tank start, watched it progress through your threads, was jealous of your growth ability.

You will come back...bigger, better, and stronger then before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new