My 50 gal only 3 months old

newsalth2o

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3-28-11.jpg
 
Nice tank. The pressure your rocks are putting on the glass may weaken the integrity of the glass over time.

What are your plans for this tank?
 
First ever tank so I am just getting my hands wet...(don't want to put my feet in there). I am thinking this is the beginning of a bigger tank. Right now I'm thinking if in a year I still love it I'll go to a 125. I have room for about a 6' tank in the room where its at. I am totally into this saltwater.
 
Looks great! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to the forum. Its nice to see someone else representing from AZ. I like the rockwork, very unique and plenty of room for corals!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new