My 50g Anemone upgrade

Yep blue damsel lol
Just got off the phone with Santa. The elves had a really good year breeding blue damsels. I’ve got you covered.
 
I dose coffee in the morning and B12 at lunch the full tank is going for it
You need to name this new breakthrough and revolutionary dosing method. People will be referring to you and your technique for decades to come and I will be bragging to anyone who will listen that I know you!
 
You need to name this new breakthrough and revolutionary dosing method. People will be referring to you and your technique for decades to come and I will be bragging to anyone who will listen that I know you!
And what ever I make I will go 50/50 with the millions
 
Perhaps build our vacation homes next to each other in the Maldives.
Alaska in the middle of nowhere but has power for the fish tanks . Fly fishing salmon and shooting anything that moves
 
Alaska in the middle of nowhere but has power for the fish tanks . Fly fishing salmon and shooting anything that moves
Perhaps summers in Alaska and winter in the Maldives. Wait, I move!
 
Beautiful contrast of blue with the yellow! I recognized you as the diver on the right.
Yes I was the one with the bubbles coming from the rear
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new