My 55 I started 4 Years ago !

So I decided to switch up my scape. Ani ideas and thoughts would be good.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392067946.239340.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392067960.588396.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392067983.595739.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392068005.609049.jpg
. Just got bored thought I would switch it up. What u guys think?
 
I really like how your tank has progressed! I really like the new scape. Don't take this wrong, but I think your background detracts from the beauty of your rock and corals.
 
Little update :
The winter was ling and hard in my tank I lost a few favorite specimens in the light wars! Got new bulbs
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396571033.161237.jpg

Finally !!!!
Before
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396571055.159801.jpg

After
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396571084.676342.jpg

It's a little blue and purple but I like it !!!
 
So just though I would update a bit I got my LEDs
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402983103.445720.jpg

I like them a lot!
Also found a sump to fit in my stand ! And got one of these today
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402983159.138110.jpg
and the kicker I ordered these today
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402983251.012836.jpg

Over the past few months I've lost a few corals but now with these Leds I've seen changes in some corals and growth
 
And that growth has only been 1 week. Things just look healthier. Can't wait to get these new power heads and this return pump
 
You will be very happy after you convert it to a sump filtration and get those two WP 25's fired up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new