My 55gal Build!

Gilbert50

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
110
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gone through 3 fallow periods...90 days each!! I had a small bi-color that went through 6 week QT (copper power, GC, Furan-2)...he/she was a little trooper!! I added him/her on May 31 and so far so good...healthy & growing!! I feel pretty good that my DT is now Ick FREE...bi-color is showing no disease/parasites!!! Once I have the rest of my fish through QT, they will be added...plan is to have them in by the end of the month (July 2020). It's been a long year and half!! Next step is to work on my lighting and then onto the coral QT!!

IMG-0356.jpg
 
Looks good so far! Good luck with the system!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new