My 58

Robb in Austin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I just joined, I figured I'd show off my setup.
Aside from the algae(too much food, no sump, probably bad RODI filters, not enough CUC) I'm fairly happy with it. I also need a scraper.

Enjoy!
Robb
 

Attachments

  • Jan_09_FTS.JPG
    Jan_09_FTS.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 175

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new