My 60 Gallon cube build

That is a super clean build! Extremely nice!
 
Very nice build! Love how you hid the controller panel. Going to try and recreate that in my build.
Thanks!

I really like to try to keep as much of the electronic away from the humidity of the stand.
 
Inside of the doors, stand and hood all painted with marine white. 4 coats since it is a thin paint.
d.jpg
h.jpg
s2.jpg
If you guys are not using Marine grade paint on the insides of your hoods and stands you should! I have used it a my last 2 set ups and it is great! Mold may form on it but it wipes right off and will not pernitrate it!
Can you build another one if so how much?? I'll pay shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new