my 65 gal build

moffettracing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
44
Location
fort worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have a 65 Gal salt water tank that I am building. so far I have a few corals and some fish in there I am very excited to see what I casn make out of this and see what allyou guys can do to help me out

Thanks
 
We need to see pictures of your tank! Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new