My 700 gallon build

Thanks! Again, pretty new to the SW world so it's going to be a slow build (when it starts) I'm currently finishing a 120 gallon setup.
 
Wow bro...... You're my hero!

Not just cuz your in the army but 700 gallons!!!!! That's a beast!
 
Me too, just gunna take a while. Waiting to build our house. But just wanted to start this thread to share and get advice as I go along. It'll be a long road.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new