My 75 gallon reef tank

I cant imagine a 12 hour day on any regular basis. I very occasionally have to do them on large or special projects, but I'm quite a firm believer of being done at 5!
 
Grate on the new addition. 12 hour days ugghh. Done enough of those to last a lifetime. Was good money as a youngster but it does kinda suck the life outta ya.
It does for sure! Money is good right now but I am burnt out. I went back to work in November 2020 after recovering from rotator cuff surgery in May. I love the ER enviorment but the long days and dealing with our finest (irony there) makes one dark.
 
Just at the right time, my reef surprised me just before bed last night. I was able to catch a few nems spawning! Check out out video I shot with my Note 20.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new