My 75g reef tank

Mattchamp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
Brampton,Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody I'm new here on r2r and I wanted all your opinions on my 75g reef tank and any improvements I need
My tank inhabitants are as followed:
2 occelaris clownfish
Yellow tang
Niger triggerfish
Unknown anthias
2 three spot dascyllus
1 clown goby
2 silver mono fis
And countless inverts and corals
I have a remora hang on the back skimmer
A hang on the back filter
Lighting: 4 54watt t5 high output

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=316F97EAC0C4DEA6!142&authkey=!ABJiiqquQDKWTSs
 
Your tanks looks pretty nice. One think on your live stock is your Niger trigger is not reef safe and needs a 180 gallon tank. I won't mention your yellow tang.

Sent from my galaxy s3
 
I'm keeping a close eye on him so far no problems from him, and I read that niger triggers can be kept anywhere from 55g to 200g tanks
 
I'm pretty amazed about your tank. It's not too often people talk about having a hob filter I have a hob filter for a 75 gal fowlr just started to add corals in it. I also have a pre-drilled 75 gal. I always believe with your tanks is whatever works for you. Really nice.
 
Beautiful reef!! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new