My 75gal build

tearlessnikon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in the mood to upgrade from my 30gal one day I stopped in at salvation army and noticed a 75 gal with stand for $100 couldn't turn it down
1360893454350.jpg


So I drilled it which was the first time I have drilled a tank then built a sump also a first ordered a 32 inch controllable led unit and here it is
1360893618479.jpg

1360893652649.jpg

1360893683863.jpg


Sent from my PC36100 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
It's the reefbreeders 32 inch controllable fixture with 90 degree optics

Sent from my PC36100 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
All I need now is a Rio pump for my skimmer and another power head and its good

Sent from my PC36100 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Cool, I am originally from up there, from the Detroit area and also lived in the Battle Creek area.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new