My 9 months old SPS tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello everyone, it's been a while that I updated this thread...well ,life have plans of their own 😉
I done some changes:

I took down the kessils, and lowered the ATI power module to 12 cm above the water . Since doing that , 90% of the sps got better colors .

I successfully tuned my Calcium reactor with reborn media - its working great !

I started dosing kalkwasser to my reef ...well its seems to work like magic in terms of coral growth and coraline growth !

Overall I'm happy with the results 😎
Sorry for the crappy photo , I have old mobile .
Happy reefing everyone!
20250418_172001.jpg
 
Hello everyone, it's been a while that I updated this thread...well ,life have plans of their own 😉
I done some changes:

I took down the kessils, and lowered the ATI power module to 12 cm above the water . Since doing that , 90% of the sps got better colors .

I successfully tuned my Calcium reactor with reborn media - its working great !

I started dosing kalkwasser to my reef ...well its seems to work like magic in terms of coral growth and coraline growth !

Overall I'm happy with the results 😎
Sorry for the crappy photo , I have old mobile .
Happy reefing everyone!
20250418_172001.jpg
Outstanding Brother!!!
Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous!
 
Hello everyone, it's been a while that I updated this thread...well ,life have plans of their own 😉
I done some changes:

I took down the kessils, and lowered the ATI power module to 12 cm above the water . Since doing that , 90% of the sps got better colors .

I successfully tuned my Calcium reactor with reborn media - its working great !

I started dosing kalkwasser to my reef ...well its seems to work like magic in terms of coral growth and coraline growth !

Overall I'm happy with the results 😎
Sorry for the crappy photo , I have old mobile .
Happy reefing everyone!
20250418_172001.jpg
Looks amazing brother!
 
We need some updated FTS photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new