My 90 gallon build

It’sMeCoryT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I guess I’ve lurked long enough and it’s time to begin a new chapter and with that a new build thread. So yeah the build, I ordered a 75 gallon to replace a fowlr 55 gallon that has only one drain and I just don’t trust it. Well I went to pick up that crisp shiny new 75 to find out they didn’t have it, they have a 90. So my plans have changed slightly for the better. Much needed after this year. I’m still in the planning stage at the moment but this tank will house a striped dog face puffer, a pair of New Caledonian clowns, and a lawnmower blenny. Nothing spectacular. But the aquarium isn’t drilled currently, I know yay fun

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you say a dog faced puffer? that will absolutely destroy an algae blenny, no matter how big. Clarki clowns get large so I'm sure they'll be fine. Have you kept a dog face before? I haven't so I could be wrong

OP
OP
It’sMeCoryT

It’sMeCoryT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you say a dog faced puffer? that will absolutely destroy an algae blenny, no matter how big. Clarki clowns get large so I'm sure they'll be fine. Have you kept a dog face before? I haven't so I could be wrong
Yeah it’s very well fed, and hasn’t messed with the blenny. And yeah I’ve had a puffer before. I got into fish keeping in the early 2000’s and took a break during my divorce for obvious reasons lol. But I got back into the hobby a couple years ago. The wife and I are planning a kitchen remodel with a 500 gallon as the center piece of the room. And all plumbing and such ran to the basement.

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it’s very well fed, and hasn’t messed with the blenny. And yeah I’ve had a puffer before. I got into fish keeping in the early 2000’s and took a break during my divorce for obvious reasons lol. But I got back into the hobby a couple years ago. The wife and I are planning a kitchen remodel with a 500 gallon as the center piece of the room. And all plumbing and such ran to the basement.
A dream tank :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back