My 90 gallon

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
Remember, my camara sucks and so do I at taking pics. Its only been up for about 4 months and I got a lot more to do to it. Its got 260 watts pc's. Right now I just got a couple 280's on it, but am building a sump and its got a aquaC remora skimmer and a couple power heads for water movement. I love it. Its looks alot better than these pics.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-044S.JPG
    MVC-044S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 238
  • MVC-045S.JPG
    MVC-045S.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 181
  • MVC-046S.JPG
    MVC-046S.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 195

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new